The UPPAbaby MESA car seat stands out as the first of its kind to pass the NHTSA's proposed standards for side impact protection thanks to the adjustable headrest, which holds your baby's head steady and shields them on both sides from collision damage.
MESA's 5-point harness straps your baby in across the shoulders and waist, and between the legs. The straps meet at your baby's middle for a snug fit that can be adjusted easily with a single pull tab at the bottom of the seat, so you never have to worry about rethreading the harness every time you buckle your little one in.
To ensure secure installation, MESA's base features red indicator panels that turn green when you've balanced your system properly, and pushed it tightly inside the crease of your car's seat. Latches on either side of the base lock into vehicle anchor buckles for an easy and secure fit that further ensures your baby's safety.
- 5-star rating from NHTSA
- First of its kind to pass NHTSA's proposed standards for side impact protection
- 5-point, no-rethread harness
- Adjustable headrest
- Indicator panels to ensure proper installation
- For infants 4-35 lbs and up to 32” in height
- Car seat: 17”W x 25.75”L x 23”H, Base: 14.25”W x 21.25”L x 10.25”H (lowest level), 13” H (highest level)
- Carrier weight: 9.9lbs