A Stroller Built for Two
With two independently reclinable and adjustable seats, the G-Link Stroller is perfectly suited for two little ones, no matter their ages. A toddler can ride upright on the left while their baby brother or sister reclines for a nap to their right. Snap on the infant head support and mesh foot barrier to make a comfy napping nest for your baby, while your toddler enjoys the full-sized seat on the other side of the stroller.
Sunny summer mornings and drizzly fall afternoons alike are no match for the durable built-in canopies on the G-Link. Each canopy includes a see-through peek-a-boo window and an extendable SPF 50 sunshade for extra UV protection.
For your convenience, the G-Link Stroller folds into a compact bundle that is easy to tuck out of the way. When folded, the G-Link stands on its own, and can be carried easily by its built-in carry handle.
Two little ones come with a lot of supplies, but don't worry--G-Link has got you covered! Underneath each seat is a large carry basket to hold your bigger essentials, while the back of each seat features a convenient pocket for your smaller items. The G-Link even comes with a cup holder, so you can stay hydrated (or caffeinated!) on the go.
- 2 independently reclinable seats suitable for infants and toddlers alike and 4 reclining positions
- Attachable infant head support and mesh foot guard included and 5-point safety harness
- Individually adjustable footrests
- Extendable canopies with clear peek-a-boo windows and extendable SPF 50 sunshade
- 4 sets of wheels for easy maneuverability and one-touch foot brake
- Lightweight aluminum frame and compact fold stands on its own and exposes built-in carry handle
- Two carry baskets plus two storage pockets on each seat
- Cup holder included