Thirsties - Diaper Cover
Product sku: thr-001
Thirsties Diaper CoverThirsties offers a trim cloth diaper cover to families looking for a super cute, yet effective waterproof wrap. Thirsties Diaper Covers are made from a layer of polyester laminate for optimal breathability and hassle-free washing.
- Waterproof and breathable
- Super soft bindings
- Leg gussets that provide superior protection against leaks
- Pliable and comfortable material that is available in a variety of colors and prints.
- Can be used with flats, prefolds, and fitted diapers
- The roomy fit is great for chunky babies, bulky fitted diapers, or nighttime.
- Four sizes provide the perfect fit without needing to mess with one size adjustments.
- The extra small size has an umbilical cord cutout.
- Made in the USA.
Want to get away with fewer cloth diaper covers in rotation? The laminate that lines the inside of the soft polyester can be wiped clean between uses. On wash day simply toss them in the washer with your cloth diapers and dry on low heat. You will need at least one cover for every 3-4 cloth diapers in your rotation. So if you are washing every other day with a little one who goes through 20 diapers in that time period, you will need at least 5 diaper covers.
The Thirsties diaper cover secures with now even stronger and more durable Aplix velcro for a perfect and secure fit every time. Leg gussets provide advanced leak proof protection and bindings are super soft against baby skin and will not wick moisture onto baby's clothes. All sizes offer convenient fold-over laundry tabs.
Extra Small - 6-12 lbs, 0-3 months
Small - 12-18 lbs, 3-9 months
Medium - 18-28 lbs, 9-30 months
Large - 28-40 lbs, 30-42 months
When you receive your Thirsties diaper cover, you will need to wash the diaper cover once before using. On wash day, start with a warm prewash followed by a hot wash. Do an extra rinse on warm. Hang the diaper covers to dry or dry them in the dryer on low.
- Do not overstuff the washer. Make sure there is enough room for the diaper covers to move around.
- Do not use laundry additives.
- Do not use the sanitize or white cycle on HE machines.
- Do not dry on high heat (with the exception of 15 minutes a month to benefit the lamination).
- Do not use pure soap.
- Do not use bleach.
- 100% polyester with a urethane coating.
- They do not contain VOCs, PVC, phthalates, latex, or lead.