Sloomb - Cube
Product sku: stb-014
Sloomb CubeThe Sloomb Cube from Sustainablebabyish can be used to lightly lanolize your wool diaper covers, moisturize your skin, spot clean your wool, or use it to help solid lanolin mix better with water. The cube contains no artificial colors, preservatives, alcohol, harsh drying ingredients, phthalates, or SLS. It was not tested on animals.
Ingredients: 100% pure pharmaceutical grade lanolin, organic glycerine soap, pure essential oil or fragrance oil.
To lightly lanolize your wool make sure you wash the wool cover first and then:
1. Wet the wool if it is not already wet.
2. Fill a sink with warm water, letting the water run over the cube as it fills.
3. Lanolize as usual. The lanolin bath should be cloudy.
To fully lanolize your wool make sure you wash the wool cover first and then:
1. Melt solid lanolin in hot water.
2. Add the Sloomb cube and mix until the mixture is cloudy and the lanolin is emulsified.
3. Add the mixture to the sink. Start by adding hot water and gradually add cooler water until you have the right temperature in the sink.
4. Add your already clean and wet wool covers. Lanolize as usual.
Sustainablebabyish is an environmentally conscious company. As a result, the cubes are wrapped in biodegradable film. Packaging is printed on 100% PCW stock with vegetable and soy based ink.
5-6 oz cube