Reese and Luke guarantee a top quality product for your little one's delicate skin with this natural blend that is free of toxins, synthetic chemicals, parabens, petroleum by-products, artificial fragrances and colors, sodium sulfates, and formaldehydes. Raw shea butter, olive oil, Jojoba oil, herbs, and essential oils work together to soothe and heal the way nature intended.
Cloth Diaper Friendly
This soothing Shea Butter Baby Balm won't stain or damage your baby's cloth diapers. Comfort your little one's itchy, irritated skin with a little Baby Balm and wrap them up in their cozy cloth diaper without a worry!
Great for Parents & Babies!
While little bottoms revel in the soothing comfort of the Shea Butter Baby Balm, parents with dry skin can enjoy these all-natural benefits as well. Try a little Baby Balm on your raw mid-winter hands or scratchy heels and experience the bliss of natural healing.
- Made from a blend of oils, herbs, and raw shea butter
- Soothes and heals baby's delicate skin
- Protects skin from excess moisture and dryness
- Cloth diaper friendly--won't stain or damage
- Ingredients: Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Olea Europaea Fruit Oil (Olive), Cera Alba (Wax), Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil (Jojoba), Hypericum perforatum Leaf (St John's Wort), Calendula O cinalis Flower Extract, Lavandula Angustifolia Oil (Lavender), Melaleuca Alternifolia Leaf (Tea Tree) Oil