Doing What Comes Naturally
This clay and mineral-based face and body paint is similar to the body paints first used by early humans. The result is a non-toxic and vibrant color that's free of parabens, animal products, and heavy metals.
The natural ingredients don't just turn your kiddo into a cute character—they nourish the skin too with organic, fair trade shea butter and organic castor seed oil.
Ready For Their Close Up
Three bamboo makeup applicators let you easily create tiger stripes, butterfly wings and more.
- Ingredients: distilled water, natural clay & mineral pigments, organic castor seed oil, certified organic beeswax, Certified Organic Shea Nilotica (Fair-trade shea butter), cetearyl alcohol (from natural vegetable oils), carrageenan seaweed, olive-mulse (olive based emulsifier), and 1% Optiphen (a formaldehyde-free and paraben-free preservative).
- Paints nourish the skin with organic, fair trade shea butter and organic castor seed oil
- Six 0.4 oz. containers of face paint
- Three bamboo makeup applicators
- Washes off easily with soap and water
- Made in the USA