Made with a non-toxic plastic casing and energy efficient LED light, the Tap On Nite Lite is safe for little hands to touch. The LED light produces very little heat, so your little one will never hurt or burn themselves when they tap their Nite Lite.
Colorful & Gentle
The glow of the Tap On Nite Lite is gentle on sleepy eyes, and produces a soft color dependant on the Nite Lite of your choice (bee, dragonfly, or ladybug). Tap the Nite Lite twice to switch to pulsing mode, which dims and brightens the light softly for a calming effect.
Both the normal mode and the pulsating mode are set to a timer that automatically shuts off the Nite Lite after 60 minutes, so you never have to worry about wasting energy or battery power while your little one sleeps.
- Energy efficient LED light
- Non-toxic plastic casing
- Turns on with a tap
- Pulsing mode activated with 2 taps, dims & brightens light softly
- Cool to touch
- Automatic shutoff after 60 minutes
- Battery-powered - 3 AAA batteries included
- Available in bee, dragonfly, & ladybug designs