Four Ways to Wear It
ErgoBaby 360 can be worn in 4 different positions to accommodate your changing daily needs and activities: front-inward, front-outward, hip, and back. Switching positions is completely uncomplicated, so change it up!
Healthy Back, Healthy Baby
The unique, adjustable bucket seat keeps infants and babies ergonomically seated in the “frog-leg” position, proven to support baby’s spine in the recommended “C” shape for proper posture development.
The Perfect Support System
The extendable back panel can be rolled up when baby is facing inward for extra neck and back support, and also stows a handy sleeping hood to provide sun protection and a bit of privacy. The panel can be rolled down for outward-facing positions.
ErgoBaby doesn’t only have your little one’s comfort in mind, but yours as well. The extra wide Velcro waistband provides great lower back support and can be worn low or high on the waist, depending on preference. The padded shoulder straps help to evenly distribute baby’s weight to keep you in alignment.
- Four ergonomic carrier positions
- Adjustable bucket seat keeps infants and babies ergonomically seated in “frog-leg” position for healthy spine support
- Extendable back panel provides extra neck support for inward-facing positions while also neatly stowing away a built-in sleeping hood.
- Extra wide Velcro waistband and padded shoulder straps offer comfortable wear and back support for parents
- Suitable for 7-12 lbs infants with newborn insert (sold separately) and babies weighing up to 33lbs
- Machine washable