The bumGenius Diaper Sprayer is easy to install all by yourself--no plumber needed! The Diaper Sprayer's hose attaches to the water supply at the back of your toilet, while the Sprayer itself comes with a clips allowing you to hang it on the edge of your toilet or mount it on the wall.
A slight ¼ turn of the adjustment valve on the Sprayer's hose allows you to change the water pressure from a gentle stream to a forceful jet spray according to your preferences. The Diaper Sprayer is powerful enough to eliminate messy solids in your little one's cloth diapers so cleaning is easy.
Even after your baby grows out of their diaper years, the Diaper Sprayer is a useful tool for cleaning. Use it to rinse and clean training potties when your little one transitions to training pants, or adjust the spray to a gentle setting for personal hygeine after childbirth.
- Easy install--no plumbers needed!
- Flexible, stainless steel hose
- Water pressure adjustment valve allows for gentle stream or jet spray
- Sprayer mounts on wall or on the edge of the toilet tank
- Rinses away all messes in your little one's cloth diapers
- Gentle enough to use for personal hygiene post childbirth
- Great for cleaning out training potties