What information do we collect?
How do we use your information?
- We collect information from you when you register on the site, place an order, enter a contest or sweepstakes, respond to a survey or communication such as e-mail, or participate in another site feature.
- When ordering or registering, we may ask you for your name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information or other information. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
- We also collect information about gift recipients so that we can fulfill the gift purchase. The information we collect about gift recipients is not used for marketing purposes.
- Like many websites, we use "cookies" to enhance your experience and gather information about visitors and visits to our websites. Please refer to the "Do we use 'cookies'?" section below for information about cookies and how we use them.
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, purchase products, enter a contest or promotion, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To personalize your site experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To quickly process your transactions.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
- If you have opted-in to receive our e-mail newsletter, we may send you periodic e-mails. If you would no longer like to receive promotional e-mail from us, please refer to the "How can you opt-out, remove or modify information you have provided to us?" section below. If you have not opted-in to receive e-mail newsletters, you will not receive these e-mails.
How do we protect visitor information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information. Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. When you place orders or access your personal information, we offer the use of a secure server. All sensitive/credit information you supply is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our databases to be only accessed as stated above.
Do we use "cookies"?
We may contract with third-party service providers to assist us in better understanding our site visitors. These service providers are not permitted to use the information collected on our behalf except to help us conduct and improve our business.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser (like Netscape Navigator or Internet Explorer) settings. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies. If you turn cookies off, you won't have access to many features that make your site experience more efficient and some of our services will not function properly. However, you can still place orders over the telephone by contacting customer service.
Do we disclose the information we collect to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information unless we provide you with advance notice, except as described below. We may share information with website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others' rights, property, or safety.
How can you opt-out, remove or modify information you have provided to us?
To modify your e-mail subscriptions, please let us know by modifying your preferences in the "My Account" section. Please note that due to email production schedules you may receive any emails already in production.
To delete all of your online account information from our database, sign into the "My Account" section of our site and remove your shipping addresses, billing addresses & payment information. Please note that we may maintain information about an individual sales transaction in order to service that transaction and for record keeping.
Third party links
In an attempt to provide you with increased value, we may include third party links on our site. These linked sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these linked sites (including if a specific link does not work).
Changes to our policy
Questions and feedback
We welcome your questions, comments, and concerns about privacy. Please send us any and all feedback pertaining to privacy, or any other issue.
Terms and Conditions
Please also visit our Terms and Conditions section establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our website.
How do I return an item?
You can return any unused / unwashed / still in the package item for any reason within 30 days of purchase and receive a refund minus shipping costs. If you would like to exchange an item we will issue you store credit that you can use to purchase the item you want.
If you are not satisfied with a used or washed item you can return it within 30 days for your money back minus shipping costs and a 40% restocking fee. This offer is void if the item was washed in bleach or if fabric softener was used.
There are no returns after 30 days. Please note if your order qualified for free shipping, our shipping costs will be deducted from the amount refunded to you. The customer is responsible for all shipping costs incurred for returns and exchanges even if the original order qualified for free shipping. If you decide to keep a free item the retail value of the free item will be deducted from your refund or credit.
If there is a manufacturers defect (i.e. snap came off, seam came apart) please contact us for any warranty and return information.
If you want to return an item please contact us for details and a return authorization number. We will reimburse shipping only on defective products or if we sent the wrong item. Returns must be accompanied with the invoice. Include your name, address, email, phone number, and reason for returning. Please send returns via insured mail. We are not responsible for lost packages shipped to us.
Please contact us with information regarding your return. Please provide your name, order number or approximate date of order, and what you are returning. Also let us know if the item you are returning is brand new in its original packaging, used, or washed. We will contact you with details on where to send the return and what amount you can expect to have refunded. If you are exchanging an item there are no additional charges.
You can contact us by email at email@example.com. You can also reach us by phone at (617) 817-6262.
Thanks Mama ships by the US Postal Service and by UPS.
If your order is shipping to:
- The 48 contiguous states: We offer free shipping on any order over $60.00. Orders under $60 are charged shipping based on the weight. You can choose between US mail and UPS.
- Alaska/Hawaii/APO or FPO addresses: We charge actual Priority mail shipping costs.
We only ship to US addresses.
Shipping costs are based on weight.
If your shipping costs are free we will
ship your order by the method that is most cost effective (First Class, Priority mail, or UPS Ground).
Make sure you provide a physical address in case
your order is shipped UPS. If you would like your order shipped
UPS 2 Day or UPS Next Day please contact us for a quote and
We will ship in stock items within 1-2 business days. Backordered items will ship as soon as they are available.