FuzziBunz Perfect Size Cloth Diapers
FuzziBunz pocket cloth diapers
hold up well for heavy wetters! They are made from a waterproof exterior and a soft micro-fleece interior. The soft outer material acts as a moisture barrier keeping all wetness and messes where they belong, preventing leaks. Buttery soft micro-fleece is the material next to the baby's skin wicking moisture away from the baby to help keep your baby dry. Each FuzziBunz comes with an insert. The moisture is drawn into the insert or prefold in the pocket of the diaper. How do you use FuzziBunz? You place an insert or prefold
(not included) into the FuzziBunz pocket and place it on your baby by fastening the snaps. We recommend adding additional hemp inserts
or hemp prefolds
for night time or use two FuzziBunz inserts
for extra absorbency.
|4 -12 lbs
||7 - 18 lbs
||15 - 30 lbs
||25 - 45+ lbs
||7 - 18 lbs
||15 - 32 lbs
||30 - 45 lbs
||7 - 16 lbs
||12 - 30 lbs
||25 - 45 lbs
|Pre - 4 mos
||0 - 8 mos
||6 - 36 mos
|4 - 6 in
||5 - 10 in
||9 - 13 in
||12 - 16 in
It is ALWAYS encouraged that you try the cloth diaper
on your baby to be sure that it is the correct size for them so that an exchange can be made.
In order to ensure long-lasting quality and utility from your FuzziBunz cloth diapers, it's important that you wash and care for them as instructed by the manufacturer. Please keep your receipt, it will guarantee that you get swift and uncontested service provided that you need to return your diapers. FuzziBunz cloth diapers are an investment. Please keep all of your paperwork.
Size Chart Legend
- Weight - The weight range from and to FuzziBunz will fit
- Average Build - Babies within the "average" range of the growth chart
- Larger Build - Babies who fall in the 80+ percentile on the growth chart
- Baby's Age - On average, what age range of baby each size FuzziBunz will fit
- Thigh - Approximate thigh measurements that each size FuzziBunz will fit
- Rise - The length of the diaper from front waist to back waist
Measuring Your Baby
To measure your baby's thighs:
Measure where the elastic of a diaper would normally be - around the meatiest part of the baby's thigh.
To measure your baby's rise:
Measure from mid-back at the waistline to slightly below his belly where his/her diaper normally would come up to.
These measurements take into consideration only one insert in the FuzziBunz at a time. Always try your new FuzziBunz on your baby with an insert for size before washing / using.
Additional Sizing Information
- XS FuzziBunz are for either preemie or very small babies - they will fit newborns very well, however, not for a very long time.
- Small FuzziBunz will fit babies that are newborn (although they may be a tad big at first) through about 6 or 8 months of age when they are ready for the mediums.
- Medium FuzziBunz will fit babies with either small or large thighs. Medium is our most popular size because babies stay in this size the longest! They will fit babies from about 4 months old (depending on their growth rate and size build) up to potty training stages.
- Large FuzziBunz will generally not start fitting your baby until at the very least, 12 months old or are in the weight range or very tall.
- Petite, Toddler and XL are specialty sizes. Mediums have been found from our size testing to fit better and for longer periods than the Petite size diaper for skinny toddlers. XL can be used for older potty training children or other circumstances where a larger cloth diaper is needed.
Caring for your FuzziBunz
FuzziBunz diapers are single use pocket cloth diapers
. Wash both the FuzziBunz and insert after each use.
Most babies will experience little to no diaper rash after using FuzziBunz. Do not use any rash or diaper ointments or creams with the diapers.
When wet, separate insert and FuzziBunz and store in a dry diaper pail.
If soiled, simply knock solids into toilet. Small solids stuck to the fleece will dissolve in the wash. Use a mini-shower toilet attachment
to rinse off soiled cloth diapers over the toilet (optional).
Washing/Drying your FuzziBunz
- First, run a cold rinse or soak cycle with no detergent.
- Second, run a hot cycle with detergent. Do not use bleach.
- Third, if your hot wash is not automatically followed by a cold rinse, run a cold rinse cycle. This step only necessary with a particularly dirty load.
- Tumble dry the cloth diapers in dryer on low or hang to dry. Do not use fabric softener or pure soap. Never dry on high heat.