Original Maya Wrap
The Maya Wrap Sling features:
- Made from beautiful, 100% cotton, hand-loomed, Guatemalan fabric available in various fabric patterns. Handloomed fabrics ìgiveî more than other woven cottons and breathe very well. Note: Color grown cotton (fabrics 27 and 28) is machine-loomed and is a little thicker.
- Versatile - It is usable in front, hip, back, reclining, nursing, and kangaroo carry positions. Additionally, it can be used as a harness, shopping cart strap, lightweight blanket and more.
- Adjustable - Each edge of the baby sling can be adjusted independently, allowing a perfectly customized fit.
- Great for both Mom and Dad - The long tail of the baby sling will allow large people to wear it. The lack of padding allows it to be tightened enough to fit small people. Three lengths are available.
- Perfect for nursing - Choose a size which will allow Mom to cover herself when nursing. Mom can drape the tail of the Maya Wrap Baby Sling over her shoulder for complete coverage.
- Safe - The Maya Wrap Sling has been tested and can withstand in excess of 100 lbs (35 lbs is recommended carrying weight limit).
- Long lasting - The Maya Wrap Baby Sling can be used while you child grows from infant to toddler (35 lbs).
- Pleated. The top flap unfolds to perfectly cap your shoulder and hold your sling in place. Weight distribution is excellent with minimal restriction of your arm.
- Threaded through metal rings which grip the fabric well but still allow easy adjustment for a perfect fit.
CARE INSTRUCTIONS: Machine wash in cool water and line dry. It will shrink several inches if you put it in the dryer.
Wondering if you will be able to figure out how to use the Maya Wrap? Every purchase comes with a free instructional video or DVD.
On the Front
On the back
On the hip
Wear your newborn reclining or tummy to tummy. Babies with head control may be worn in front or on your hip. Toddlers older than about one year may also be worn on your back
Original Maya Wrap Baby Sling Sizing
Currently available in the medium and large sizes.
The medium sized sling typically fits moms who are between 5'2" and 5'9". Even if the dad is larger, he won't need the longer tail for breastfeeding coverage, but there is generally still enough of a tail to cover the baby from the sun.
Petite users can make the Sling as short as they like because it is not padded.
Tall or larger users may not find the tail to be long enough to cover up when breast-feeding. Most people who are not breast-feeding can use the medium size..
Available colors and patterns:
|Burnt Orange ||Solid Black||Solid Olive Green|
Thanks Mama offers a wide variety of cloth diapers, cloth diaper covers, and pocket cloth diapers.